message attached to the resignation move Hex, Havannah

7 replies. Last post: 2004-04-12

Reply to this topic Return to forum

message attached to the resignation move
  • Tim Shih ★ at 2004-04-08

Hi, frequently, we players do not bother to look at the game configurations of our last (resignation) moves. We simply receive the notice telling us the game result. But, also frequently, gracious (but resigning) players will attach some gracious remarks to their last moves. If we do not bother to look at the game configurations, we do not get to see the remarks.

I myself often have missed those, and have heard from other players having done the same.

Is it possible/troublesome for the webmaster to improve on this minor inconvenience? :) Good day.

• Jupp at 2004-04-08

I agree. :)

• anwi at 2004-04-08

I know this effect, thus I sent final message before last move. Anyway I agree it should be improved.

• Bill LeBoeuf ★ at 2004-04-11

I suggest that the solution would be to copy the resignation message to the note which informs the player of the end of the game….

• Tim Shih ★ at 2004-04-11

yes, Bill, your suggestion is very good. Hope that our webmaster will consider implementing it soon. Good night.

Oh, another minor tiny detail. Can we change the color of the small square into RED for the red player? Currently, it is blue, the same as the color for the blue player.

Everything else is excellent at LG. The webmaster should be commended for such a great creating and maintaining job he has (or they have) done.

• Tasmanian Devil at 2004-04-12

I think it would be great to be able to see how many vacation days a player has left.

• Bill LeBoeuf ★ at 2004-04-12

I certainly agree with these suggestions of Tim and TD.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic