Books of Bible
  • KPT at 2007-08-02

5books of the old testament

5books of the new testament

the perfect game

for

the perfect book

• Greck at 2007-08-02

when talking about fictional books, I'd rather prefer “Dune” saga. Better style, more consistency, even seems credible!

• MichaeI X at 2007-08-02

kpato, Art,

congratulations to your 100% score.

I notice most people are obviously OT centric!

There are sure more interesting stories in the OT.

“Books” would have been a much more difficult and widespread theme.

• KPT at 2007-08-02

a little of each book.

Genesis 1:6

“And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat” - THE SIN

Exodus 29:16

“And thou shalt slay the ram, and thou shalt take his blood, and sprinkle it round about upon the altar” - A PRICE

Numbers 21:9

“And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived” - AN OMEN

Psalms 14:1

“The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God” - THE IGNORANCE

Proverbs 1:7

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction” - THE WISDOM

---——–

Matthew 1:18

“Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost” - THE PROPHECY

Mark 1:1

“The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God” - HIS ORIGIN

Luke 9:22

“Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day” - THE MISSION

John 15:13

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends” - HIS LOVE

3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” - SACRIFICE

Revelations 3:20

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me” - AN INVITATION

more info…visit “The most important topic EVER” on the general forum.

• Bill Collins at 2007-08-02

Right On kpato!!

• Special at 2007-08-07

hehehe kpato is a very good Christian !

• Thierry Wasserman at 2007-08-18

The fact I'm not was probably the reason I scored poorly on that one. And now a holiday I don't celebrate. damn!

• pitirre at 2007-08-19

kpato, man, u really NEED to get some sex!!!

• Special at 2007-08-19

pitirre, kpato doesn't need sex, you need.

kpato gets God

• pitirre at 2007-09-06

kpato gets sex from god? that is kinky stuff!!!

• Thierry Wasserman at 2007-09-06

Don't we all?

• FatPhil at 2007-09-06

I don't. I got my *gender* from the winner in a sperm-race, and the rest I've had to hunt/kill/beg/pay for myself through good old-fashioned hard graft and gratuitous fibbing!

• Judy at 2007-09-06

FatPhil is my hero!!!

• FatPhil at 2007-09-06

You've nearly put a smile back on my face, Judy, thanks. I've just found out that, while I was on holiday - beer hunting - last week,

this guy, who was one of my heroes, passed away. :-(

• Bill Collins at 2007-09-06

WOW Phil! That Michael Jackson was some guy! What a wonderful full-filling life! God is happy to have a character like him around!!!

• Dionysos at 2007-09-22

Why, for example, did people simply say “John”, and not John 1, John 2, John 3 etcetera?

• KPT at 2007-09-23

because John “the gospel”

is different that the little book of John 1 john 2 john 3 :)

• Judy at 2007-09-23

Because of Rule #1 in “Rules of Success at GOE”

• KPT at 2012-04-06

holy week bumping

Return to forum

Reply to this topic