Live LOA LOA forum

5 replies. Last post: 2010-12-15

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Live LOA
  • maraca at 2010-12-11

Hi

As you may have noticed I stopped playing LOA, mainly because computers are better than humans. However I still play live.

On www.iggamecenter.com you can play for free. Currently there are hardly any LOA players there, that's why I wanna encourage people to make an appointment here.

Btw: I don't see iggamecenter as competitor, otherwise I wouldn't post it here. The games are live, not turned based and imho turn based is still the best method to learn a game, because you explore the game tree much more deeper and learn the hidden mechanics faster.

• Charlo at 2010-12-14

I've been a member there for two years but apparently I haven't played any games! I'll have to fix that sometime. ;)

• FatPhil at 2010-12-14

Didn't 9x9 black hole kill the inane dipshit of a cheater?

• kingofthebesI at 2010-12-14

Some people/person quit around the time of blackhole being introduced, and the monthly cup seems to being won by credible players.

The problem was very noticeable when you have one entity controlling 25+ accounts.

• maraca at 2010-12-15

You might be right, I probably should give black hole a try, but I think it's just a question of time until someone adapts the program or writes one himself.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic