Who will be winner of championship?!?!? Dots and Boxes

7 replies. Last post: 2006-05-19

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Who will be winner of championship?!?!?
  • guzik at 2006-04-21

In my opinion the level of games is really high. Who will be winner? After my analasing I suppose that it could be Michael, but Scott, Taral, Christopher also can show us something interesting moves.

I notice, that 1 league differs from 2 a lot. In 1 there are many quads, whereas in 2 there is chain battle.

• christopher at 2006-04-22

Well it definetly will not be me. I lost my games to Scot and Michael and now Michael is leading the championship. Its between the big three…Taral, Michael, and Scot. But I think Michael will win it.

• Scot at 2006-04-27

Congrats to michael! He does it again, undefeated in the top league. This time he has won three championships in a row!

• christopher at 2006-05-18

Is 4th place high enough to secure another spot in division 1 for next championship?

• Scot at 2006-05-18

I was fifth in two different championships and I stayed in the top league. christopher, I'm sure that you'll qualify.

I'm getting a little tired of michael beating me each championship. I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm thinking of taking a break from the next championship. Anyone have comments on this topic?

• christopher at 2006-05-18

Well, this is the first time I had the privalege of getting whooped by Michael so I intend to play in the next championship. But for you Scot, I'm sure it is different since you've been playing since the first championship:)

• ypercube ★ at 2006-05-19

Perhaps Scot, you should make plans to beat Michael next time. If you feel you'll get better prepared by skipping one championship, that's fine. We'll be waiting for you and trying to beat Michael in the next one.

And christopher, yes, top 5 at first league stay at first league.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic