24 replies. Last post: 2017-07-17Reply to this topic Return to forum
On live right now trying to get some games. I will check in intervals of 10 minutes starting now. Try to catch me for a few games!:)
1) purgency vs smhettenbach http://www.trmph.com/dnb/board#5,f5d5f3h9h5f9g10i8g6j7b5k10j9k8d9c10h7g8i6a10j3c6i4c8c4a8f1c2d1
2) smhettenbach vs purgency http://www.trmph.com/dnb/board#5,e2d3b3c4f7c6d7c8b7g8h9h5g6i4g2j5i10e10d11j11f11b11i2k6
4) smhettenbach vs purgency http://www.trmph.com/dnb/board#5,e4i8f5i6c8i4d9i2b7c10h5g2e6k8g8i10j7j9k4j5k6j3f3g4h3h1e8d7h11d3b5b3c2
Pretty good games, and fast paced with 5m + 10s/move per player.
Mistakes (bless our oracle the shark):
2) 5.f7, 6.c6, 7.d7, 10.g8, 13.g6, 14.i4, 15.g2, 18.e10, 23.i2
3) 17.c4, 18.k6, 21.e6, 24.g8
4) 7.d9, 8.i2, 9.b7, 10.c10, 11.h5, (22.d3 making it 11-14)
*23.d3 at 4)
On game 2) 21.j7 instead maybe? I missed this calculation in game, I was shooting for a nim based win but the move you played with 20.j11 threw off my analysis, so I had to think quick and blundered. I just remember being low on time and thinking… “any move is better than none!” lol. I had fun with it though for sure. I'd say 5min/10sec increase is good for a quick but still highly complex game. Certain situations you just have to make something happen.
Glad to see that I could help!
5) purgency vs smhettenbach www.trmph.com/dnb/board#5,f1j7f11c4a4b7a6g4e2f9h11c2i10f5h5e8g6 18.timeout
7) purgency vs smhettenbach www.trmph.com/dnb/board#5,f1j9f11f3d1i6k6h7k8e4c2f7h9g4f5d5f9h11 18.timeout
8) smhettenbach vs purgency http://www.trmph.com/dnb/board#5,e2f3e8h3i2i4e4i6j5g6e6f9d5a4b5d1d9d11b9b7a10j9k10f11i8h9h11k2b1a2
9) purgency vs smhettenbach www.trmph.com/dnb/board#5,f3d9d11c8f11e4c4h9f9g6h11k8j9d7e8c6 16.timeout
10) smhettenbach vs purgency http://www.trmph.com/dnb/board#5,e2f3h9h3h7h1e4c4d7c8j5j3k6k2c6b7d5e6d3f7h5g8i8k8i10a4d11a2c10b5a6b3f11b11j11
11) purgency vs smhettenbach http://www.trmph.com/dnb/board#5,f1d9d11c8f11b7a6i6k6g6h11e10c10h9g8j9k8f5f3d5d3c6b5g10f9i10e8e6d7f7j3i4c2e4c4g4i2h1
oh wow, i had no idea the links dont work if you dont use the http://
I'm on live again at iggamecenter.com again. Try to catch me for some games!:)
purgency, also tell us who wins, we're too stupid to see… ;)
We had some good ones, I'll check with Purge to see if he recorded them like he usually does. Else I can try to recreate some of them.
Game 1: Purgency v Smhettenbach (0-2)
Game 1: Purgency v Smhettenbach (0-2)
Game 2: Smhettenbach v Purgency (0-2)
Game 3: Purgency v Smhettenbach (0-2)
Okay so I just realized that there is a link for the actual board we played the game on. This will make life so much easier….
Game 4: Smhettenbach v Purgency (0-2)
And the deciding game 5: Purgency v Smhettenbach (2-0)
Finally one of us wins as first player lol.
I would like to note that on game 5, I blundered by playing move 29. a6… I didn't really calculate the score I just needed to move lol. The correct move here is actually 29. b3… After first player takes the box, he has no choice but to sac the 3 chain. After second player takes all 3 boxes, the moves a8 or d11 will seal the victory at 12-13… I figured I made the right decision to double cross at the bottom, I just failed to find the right move after that. Nonetheless, it was well played by me good pal purgency who definitely deserved that win.
I think you need to be logged in to see the games on iggc, which can be annoying for those who dont have an account.
and the link to the games might get deleted at some point. like probably(?)
Well purge… Maybe having to log in might be a good thing. Then more players will create iggamecenter accounts and all of a sudden we have more active players on the site…? Idk if they get deleted, but we'll see haha.
On live again!:)
And I'll be on all day today!:D