Rules Questions StreetSoccer

3 replies. Last post: 2003-12-15

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Rules Questions
  • Jody at 2003-12-15

Learning the game still..Hoping for some advice.

In the below game, Red rolls a four. It takes four moves to get to the ball..(three right, one up, can't move diagonal right?).

He then can kick the ball freely one square.

Yet the ball is two spaces away from his player..

Maybe i'm reading it wrong, and he didn't roll a four..but that's the highest number rolled to that point.

In fact the next move confuses me as well as Corne(sp?) moves his yellow guy down two squares..yet rolled a three. He should have to move one more spot!

Are these guys kicking balls out of bounds or something sneaky?

---—

http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=68962&nmove=3

into this move

http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=68962&nmove=4

• FC Cwali at 2003-12-15

Looking at the old games is a good way to learn the game, but … the die you see above the board in those very old matches (aug-29-tournament) is different to the die above the board during the match. In in those old matches you can not see the real die-roll because the number wasn't placed at the turn-number. In newer matches you can see all die-rolls at the right side at the turn-number, so look at matches where you see that (in the match in your link you see that at the last moves of the match). (In the newer matches the die above the board still changes after some time.)

Feel free to ask if you still have questions. The things you wrote about moving a player and kicking the ball are right.

• Jody at 2003-12-15

:D

Thanks for the super speedy reply. That explains a LOT.

I think i got the basics now. Only one game into my professional street soccer career, and already i've challenged the record for most 1's in a game (eight 1's i think i got) :D

So i count that as a personal victory!

Wish me luck in my first tourney,

Blinky

Return to forum

Reply to this topic