This Sunday, I (subtleblue) will play out my championship games with whoever shows up. StreetSoccer

2 replies. Last post: 2003-11-09

Reply to this topic Return to forum

This Sunday, I (subtleblue) will play out my championship games with whoever shows up.
  • Subtleblue at 2003-11-03

I was planning on posting somthing like this, and with the other posts made in the forum, it seems like the right time. Although I don’t believe the comments were directed at me in particular, they do make a point that i feel a little guilty about. I have been very busy working the last few weeks and haven’t had time to play littlegolem as much as i like. As a result, my responses to oppenent moves have been slow in coming. I apoligize to the others in the championship 1 leaugue for the delay in games. I was very excited for play to start, this being the first championship, as i’m sure others were as well. I feel bad that we havent' been able to finish yet, as this tournement is probably the closest to a true world championship that street soccer has. (apoligies to corne’s current tour) So, what I am going to do is log on this sunday (i will post the time later this week) and will play out any games i have left with whoever shows up.

• Subtleblue at 2003-11-09

So, the time I will show up should be around 8:00 pm GMT, that’s noon in the states. My hangover should be fine by then. Hope to see you there

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]