Tricky game : How to win a match without any activity .... StreetSoccer

8 replies. Last post: 2003-08-23

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Tricky game : How to win a match without any activity ....
  • kaziko at 2003-08-22

http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=69389

this is a game where Scot has scored one goal and he can feel a winner already. at the situation you can see I can not a touch a ball according to street soccer rules, I can not move diagonally !!!

so Scott will keep his three players at the left right corner with a safe ball, he will move one of the rest up and down, left and right - it doesn't matter. I HAVE NO CHANCE TO TOUCH A BALL !!! IN RESULT I HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN A MATCH !!!

Street soccer is a very nice game, when I discovered it on the littlemgolem a really enjoy it in last few days. But now I can see that there is a gap in rules.

This gap can kill a game … Just strike first goal - after thet build defense like Scott did and that's all folks. Game over.

• Barry at 2003-08-22

You can move your players out of the field of play, then get access to the ball, good luck.

• kaziko at 2003-08-22

geeee, thx

• Richard Malaschitz ★ at 2003-08-22

Position is against of rules ! This rule will be implemented during weekend and moves will be returned !

• Anderson Wilson at 2003-08-22

“Position against rules”.

Red player can reach the ball with a die of 4 and yellow with just one. Who is in ilegal position and why ?

• Tore S at 2003-08-23

The link in this thread is outdated. The position we were talking about was

http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=69389&nmove=26

It is not against playing rules, but the problem is that it is killing the joy of the game. There are some anti kill-joy rule that so far is not implemented on this server.

They will be, and I know corne is thinking about some new anti kill-joy rules to avoid such positions. It is too great advantage to make first goal now. If you make a half-block like this in the corner, the opponont has to travel a long way to get the ball and must misplace at least one player for a while.

• kaziko at 2003-08-23

now when I now that I can make a moves on the borders of table next question.

what if in the same position

www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=69389&nmove=26

yellow player will use the rest of his team ?

let's assume that left upper corner field coordinates are (0,0) - ex a ball in this position has coordinates (2,1).

if one yellow will be on the (4,0) and another one on position (0,4) it means all yellow team on diagonal line and it will be impossible for reds to get a ball ! correct ?

• Tore S at 2003-08-23

This situation is handled by the changes Richard made today!!

Return to forum

Reply to this topic