New championship starts in 7 days! StreetSoccer

6 replies. Last post: 2004-01-31

Reply to this topic Return to forum

New championship starts in 7 days!
  • K Fyhn at 2004-01-25

To day the last metch in the first championship ended. (An emasing 13-1 result!)

So the next championship is due to start in 7 days!

• Ricardo (Santos) at 2004-01-29

Soon a new championship will start.

Maybe the bug that has been discussed under “ERROR 2 balls on the field” should be fixed before?

According to ypercube “this bug allows one to cheat”!

• FC Cwali at 2004-01-29

But then I can't win anymore. :-)

No, I don't know anything about the bug. Except that it was much fun too see! While I didn't look at the 5 balls on one field yet. :-)

Hope bugs and speed improve (with my own computer too :-( ). At the moment all fields and players are completely covered by snow in all games. Like in the Netherlands in real now. I suspect Thor from Iceland.

• klaashaas at 2004-01-29

Yes, it's not possible to play football now at our field, but we can start with away games in sunny southern europe.

• Ricardo (Santos) at 2004-01-29

That looks really cold!!! I hope it won't become that cold over the fields when the championships starts… The fans and crowds are screaming for tickets… ;)

• FC Cwali at 2004-01-31

In fact the only real way to cheat (without the possibility for your opponent to see that it is illegal) is by manipulating the number of pips on the die. I don't think Ypercube found a way to do that. :-)

In the first championship I had in total 5 die-pips more than my opponents, counted all 18 games in total. So +0,28 per game, on average. I only counted normal time, no extra time because the number of turns can be unequal in extra time. Counting only the games where player Red wins in extra time is not 'fair' too, and no goal in extra time didn't happen in my championship-matches.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic