type="text/css" />

World CHampionship of Abstract Games for National Teams! General forum

14 replies. Last post: 2021-09-30

Reply to this topic Return to forum

World CHampionship of Abstract Games for National Teams!
  • Florian Jamain ★ at 2021-09-04

Hi everyone!

Don't know if you have heard about this!

It will start in october, this is the way you can registered: https://www.pergioco.net/mochalunt/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1JJOl8tgsMmK2xEDssN6DCABdtU7Xw8eNZespARUvTjU5-njnhZIcW0Zk

The list of games is the following: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SVv1aoEQ7AmAa-VOgsSZYfqaOBhHdjgvqcmF0EEMpN0/edit?fbclid=IwAR1MBbu93Z5kND3nlQhJIsAfYzSLRG8Ke7C2oYxD-qGomyuU4XRD7kxCvPs#gid=0

You should try to have team guys!

I will participate with team France.

• mmKALLL at 2021-09-04

Not sure if I can gather a team but sounds exciting!

• Frasco at 2021-09-04

One of the organizers here! If you have any question or feedback please let me know! :)

• Nagy Fathy ★ at 2021-09-04

Well, I think I would love to participate, but I doubt I can construct a team!
    I am ready to join any of the following teams in the following order:
    1- Egypt
    2- Middle East
    3- Africa
    4- Rest of the world

• testingqwerty at 2021-09-05

This is interesting. I'm curious if anyone here is considering participating for either Australia or Canada?

• Florian Jamain ★ at 2021-09-05

Would be nice to have a lot of teams with LG players to show that the best are here :D

• Florian Jamain ★ at 2021-09-07

Note that you can register without a team and ask the organizers to put you in contact with future teamates.

• Frasco at 2021-09-12

As Florian said, we'll try to put you in contact with other players you have geographical/cultural affinities with :) (For Egypt/Middle East/Africa/Australia/Canada there is not team yet but I'll let you know if anyone comes up, and please let me know if you manage to build a team yourself!!) (For Canada, Kerry Handscomb and Calvin Daniels might play but not confirmed yet)

• Florian Jamain ★ at 2021-09-18

Maciej Brzeski, recent winner of the Pentamind at MSO would like to make a team from Poland but he does not know players from is country, I know many strong ones are here!

• spartacu5 ★ at 2021-09-20

I'm ready to join a team USA or Sweden!

• Frasco at 2021-09-22

Spartacu5, I texted you in private too, Dave Dyer is putting together a team for USA! As far as I know there is no team for Sweden yet. Remember to register on the website! https://www.pergioco.net/mochalunt/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1JJOl8tgsMmK2xEDssN6DCABdtU7Xw8eNZespARUvTjU5-njnhZIcW0Zk

• Jabami_Yumeko ★ at 2021-09-24

i can play polyomino penta

• Frasco at 2021-09-29

Jabami_Yumeko that's good but the idea is that players will play 4 different games each round so it won't be only polyomino unfortunately.. (I think will be blokus ny the way)

• Jabami_Yumeko ★ at 2021-09-30

If needed i could Play blokus duo

Return to forum

Reply to this topic