shogi championship #16 General forum

7 replies. Last post: 2020-11-10

Reply to this topic Return to forum

shogi championship #16
  • michelwav at 2020-11-02

I am writing here because I did not find a shogi forum.

Why are there only 9 players in 16th shogi championship, which started on november 1st ?

I registered in october (one week ago) and is not in the list of participants in this championship.

• michelwav at 2020-11-06

I am surprised there is no answer to my post, from other shogi players. I wonder if I have missed any obvious information. I am sorry for my mistake in my 3rd sentence (I rewrite my post below). But I don’t think this is why I got no answer. Friendly yours.

"I am writing here because I did not find a shogi forum. Why are there only 9 players in 16th shogi championship, which started on november 1st ? I registered in october (ten days ago) and I am not in the list of participants in this championship."

• ypercube ★ at 2020-11-06

When Shogi was added to the site in 2010, new forum was not added.

We have been using the Chess section for Shogi as well.

• ypercube ★ at 2020-11-06

I guess it could be edited to say “Chess, Shogi forum” for everyone to know.

• michelwav at 2020-11-06

ypercube, thank you for your answer to the first sentence of my first post. I think you are right with your suggestion “Chess, Shogi forum”. Until it would be done, I prefer to write in the general forum. In the chess forum I see only one post concerning shogi.

And what about my question concerning the 16th shogi championship ?

• Richard Malaschitz ★ at 2020-11-08

Thanks for info. I will restart it soon (and gwg championship too).

• michelwav at 2020-11-10

Thank you for your answer, Richard.

I am sorry for started 1st ligue games are canceled and I feel responsible for that. I did not want that and I apologize. But I suppose it would have been difficult to start 2nd ligue without restarting 1st ligue.

Michel W.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]