Help...how do I start a game General forum

9 replies. Last post: 2020-04-22

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Help...how do I start a game
  • bertirinaldi ★ at 2020-04-22

Hi

Have just become a member. Have set up a private tournament to try out (street soccer)

A friend has registered, but struggling to work out how we start a game.  Help please..

Thanks

• Sweaty Snooker Balls at 2020-04-22

It’s in FAQ, do an invite (via player name), recommend always using rated game

More detailed FAQ found on Google are at edcollins and fatphil

• Carroll ★ at 2020-04-22

Btw, does anyone have news about Fatphil?

Best I could find was “fatphil CV” gets a Mobile phone number in Estonia
    Phone number gets Alba saga digital freelance
    Which has board member Philip Andrew Paul Carmody born mid Feb 1971
    Searching full name gets company registered in 2010 and still valid, taxable turnover last quarter 9500 euros
    2 employees, other is lady 2 years younger than Phil

• Carroll ★ at 2020-04-22

@vitaminD thanks for your enquiry.

I bumped on videos about D&B he commented on LittleGolemTV (didn’t know about its existence), enjoy his calm voice so much different than his flames on fora... https://www.youtube.com/user/LittleGolemTV

• KPT ★ at 2020-04-22

Hey! if someone get in touch with Phil,Tell that we miss him here. 

• ypercube ★ at 2020-04-22

@bertirinaldi, about your tournament:

You have it set up to start on the 6th of May. If you want the games to start earlier, set a different date, say tomorrow or in a few days. 

You also have to register yourself if you want to play. So far only 1 other player has joined but not you. 

• ypercube ★ at 2020-04-22

Apart from that, you don’t have to do anything. The games will start automatically on the date you set.

You can also edit the tournament description, to make it clear if it is open for everyone to join or private between you and your friend. 

you can also add your self in the waiting room

and I keep spotting the mis-spelling "waitting"

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]