The most dumbest missclick ever General forum

4 replies. Last post: 2020-04-01

Reply to this topic Return to forum

The most dumbest missclick ever
  • Andrey at 2020-03-23

Hi all! Could not just go through from what happened right now. It is a huge battle in Championship #23

I was doing well, as surprisingly from previous Champ in league 2 I realized I know something from this game. But this morning I just accidentally sent a resign move in the title contender game eobllor vs Andrey with a great player. I even did not notice how it happened. The only what I saw was the new message notifying game was finished. Well, at this moment I am frustrated, as it was the very end of a game leading to my win.

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, the conclusion is not to be so addictive to the games that first thing you do in the morning when still sleepy is checking what new happened to your games.

But also what I know and is positive I will remember this story (this champ) much more longer than if i would just grab the title. All strange, dumb, accident stories give you later more fun when remembering them :-)

• Tasmanian Devil at 2020-03-23

One time I was playing the Amazons championship, I looked at some of the other games in my group, and could not understand why one player suddenly resigned in a won position. I sent him a message, and he told me his daughter had accidentally resigned the game for him.

• Hjallti ★ at 2020-03-31

I resigned as well accidently scrolling through previous moves or something like that in the smartphone app the resign buttom is badly placed.

• Paul Wiselius at 2020-04-01

I had the same problem with the resign button in the smartphone app. I was doing well in the EWN championship a few years ago, but this seemed to be the change of my luck then…

Return to forum

Reply to this topic