Game Of Empathy - having fun vs strategy for winning ??? LOL General forum

5 replies. Last post: 2020-04-05

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Game Of Empathy - having fun vs strategy for winning ??? LOL
  • Sighris at 2020-03-20

So the new Game Of Empathy contest is “10 movies”…

- Hmmmmm…. what a dilemma, should I just do the normal “Game of Empathy” thing and try to be empathetic with my fellow Little Golem teammates and take a guess at what they will enter for “10 movies”?  - but if yes, how do I narrow it down a little??? Ten best movies of last year? Of the 2010s? Best 10 ever? Worst 10 movies ever? 10 most influential movies of all time????

….

Oooooor should I just have fun and put my favorite 10 movies of all time and see how much I have in common with other Little Golem gamers? :D

• MisterCat ★ at 2020-03-20

Heck, I just put the 10 titles that first came to mind; not my favorites; not the best; just what I thought of.   Let's see how that works out.  mc

• Sighris at 2020-04-05

So the results are (see my comments below):

WordPointsThe Godfather***10Star Wars***9Casablanca6Titanic6Pulp Fiction4The Lord of the Rings4Gone with the Wind4Forrest Gump4The Matrix***3Toy story3avengers3Wizard of Oz***3Parasite3ET3Superman2Harry Potter2Blade runner2Spider-Man

I don't remember what I put other than the 4 above colored golden brown and which I marked “***” - I had wanted to put “Blade Runner” but I guess it didn't make my top 10… Is there a way I can find out which movies I submitted?

• Sighris at 2020-04-05

Casablanca, “Gone with the Wind” & Titanic seem like obvious picks in retrospect (even though I didn't see any of them)… Maybe “The Lord of the Rings " should have been obvious too?   I enjoyed “Pulp Fiction” a lot…. And I want to congratulate everybody who acted in or worked on “Parasite”.

• Sighris at 2020-04-05

Disregard my question, I see that I played: Star Wars (9), The Matrix (3), The Social Network (1), Mad Max (1), Dunkirk (1), Lincoln (1), The Godfather (10), Fight Club (1), The Usual Suspects (1), The Wizard of Oz (3)…

- and WTHeck?!?!? I'm shocked and disappointed that “Mad Max”, “Fight Club”, and “The Usual Suspects” didn't do better!!!! LOL :D

Return to forum

Reply to this topic