To Form Connect6 Teams - let us play Team Match Gomoku, Connect6

10 replies. Last post: 2011-07-10

Reply to this topic Return to forum

To Form Connect6 Teams - let us play Team Match
  • euhuang at 2011-05-25

To all Connect6 players, can you create or join TEAM, so that we can play Team Match / Tournament. By rule, LG suggests at least 5 teams within one type of Game in order to start Team Tournament. Now we have only 1 team. Anyone interested to create and invite players to join?

Maybe we can have teams like “Russia”, “Europe”, “Taiwan”, “China”, or any other names. I bet it will be fun.

p.s. There will be 8 games for team match. This means - if a team consists of 8 members, each one can play 1 game with another team. If fewer than 8, it is ok too – just 1 player needs to play more than 1 game per Team match.

• KPT at 2011-06-01

Agree with Euhuang.

as you can check in the General forum, in the thread “Scientists division”

Im searching an experimented player to Lead the “Connect6 Scientists” division

equal to Gomoku.

Just contact with me.

• JKB at 2011-06-02

Well, it's a great idea. I'm thinking about creating Russian team. I was quet surprised, when I found a lot of good Russian players here.

• Malaj at 2011-06-03

Considering that Russia is part of Europe, I announce the creation of a Central Europe (or Danube) Team. Anyone might join who is from this region. If there are at least 4 team members interested, then I create a team.

• KPT at 2011-06-03

Wrong procced.

Create the team. Just THEN , the interest will appears

• euhuang at 2011-06-03

@Malaj, Suggest you create the team first, then invite other players to join.

• euhuang at 2011-06-03

@kpato, why don't you create your own C6 team?

• KPT at 2011-06-03

@euhuang, Cause i dont want to lead too teams at the same time.

(and, because i really suck C6 and is not one of my favorites)

• kfiecio at 2011-06-10

I just created Poland C6 team. I invited a couple polish players that I noticed are active in c6 or in general. If I wont get at lest 4 members I think I will create/join a Central Europe team like Malaj proposed.

• Tobias Lang at 2011-07-10

I would like to join such a central europe team! :)

Return to forum

Reply to this topic