startin' to look like a weird, monthly cup TWIXT PP

10 replies. Last post: 2017-07-08

Reply to this topic Return to forum

startin' to look like a weird, monthly cup
  • MisterCat at 2017-07-05

a strange group forming; should be quite competitive; I hope beginners stay away.

bikesman should stay out; also, passenger; I personally would recommend Cosimo, Ray Garrison, and maybe Christian CK, but what do I know?  I will stay away from this one.  Not really any of my business, anyway, but that’s a free site forum for you!

(meow)

• purgency at 2017-07-05

Having joined that monthly cup before you wrote this, I feel slightly confused.

• Loony at 2017-07-05

Alright, not joining this one then.

• MisterCat at 2017-07-06

OK, I shall explain.  We have 4 strong players now, but not the usual cast of characters, I hate seeing forfeits, but that is always a risk with August; thus, no bikes and no beginners; purge spends most of his time at Dots, so unusual for him to visit; thus my suggestion of Ray, who only recently returned to the fold; Yperc generally seen in championship and infinity; same with frenchy. And actually Loon, I think you would cap this off quite nicely; so would, for example, Bighurt; can’t list everybody!

• Letstry_Laurent ★ at 2017-07-06

Wow, maybe I should leave ?

Lot of ranking points to loose...

🤕

• MisterCat at 2017-07-06

Stay, Mr. Frenchman; all these guys want a piece of you, but YOU’LL SHOW THEM!

(meow)

• Letstry_Laurent ★ at 2017-07-07

We miss one catman. Join... :-)

• MisterCat at 2017-07-07

thanks so much for your suggestion; many worthwhile players available, besides those named; Loic, Fleming, Bharat, etc. I would go 0 for 4, and just not in the mood, so will stick with spectating; wait long enough and cup will start with 4. (meow)

• Ray Garrison ★ at 2017-07-08

okay, I am in....

• MisterCat at 2017-07-08

HooRAY!

(meow)

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]