startin' to look like a weird, monthly cup TWIXT PP

16 replies. Last post: 2017-10-18

Reply to this topic Return to forum

startin' to look like a weird, monthly cup
  • MisterCat ★ at 2017-07-05

a strange group forming; should be quite competitive; I hope beginners stay away.

bikesman should stay out; also, passenger; I personally would recommend Cosimo, Ray Garrison, and maybe Christian CK, but what do I know?  I will stay away from this one.  Not really any of my business, anyway, but that's a free site forum for you!

(meow)

• _syLph_ at 2017-07-05

Having joined that monthly cup before you wrote this, I feel slightly confused.

• Loony at 2017-07-05

Alright, not joining this one then.

• MisterCat ★ at 2017-07-06

OK, I shall explain.  We have 4 strong players now, but not the usual cast of characters, I hate seeing forfeits, but that is always a risk with August; thus, no bikes and no beginners; purge spends most of his time at Dots, so unusual for him to visit; thus my suggestion of Ray, who only recently returned to the fold; Yperc generally seen in championship and infinity; same with frenchy. And actually Loon, I think you would cap this off quite nicely; so would, for example, Bighurt; can't list everybody!

• Letstry_Laurent at 2017-07-06

Wow, maybe I should leave ?

Lot of ranking points to loose…

?

• MisterCat ★ at 2017-07-06

Stay, Mr. Frenchman; all these guys want a piece of you, but YOU'LL SHOW THEM!

(meow)

• Letstry_Laurent at 2017-07-07

We miss one catman. Join… :-)

• MisterCat ★ at 2017-07-07

thanks so much for your suggestion; many worthwhile players available, besides those named; Loic, Fleming, Bharat, etc. I would go 0 for 4, and just not in the mood, so will stick with spectating; wait long enough and cup will start with 4. (meow)

• Ray Garrison at 2017-07-08

okay, I am in….

• MisterCat ★ at 2017-07-08

HooRAY!

(meow)

• mtbikesman at 2017-08-11

I only like to play people I can beat.

• spartacu5 at 2017-08-12

Why would anybody be telling another user to stay out of a monthly cup?

• MisterCat ★ at 2017-10-17

well, who would have thunk??!  Purgency wins this monthly cup, with some very well played games against some very well played players.  Ray has been here since year 1, and certainly knows what he's doing; Ltry rose in the ranks really quickly, and has demonstrated his classy play; Augustus, the enigma, will sometimes play very well, and sometimes tank games, but clearly knows what he is doing; yperq is also really experienced, and an old timer here - though seems to vary on his efforts in games.

but Purgency wins!  I sure hope that this monthly cup, ENGINEERED BY YOURS TRULY, has been entertaining for the participants.  I enjoyed following the games.  And I know that Purgency thinks that he doesn't really like me - that is his right - but yo':  IT'S ONLY A GAME!  (ha, ha, ha, ha, …)

(meow)

• MisterCat ★ at 2017-10-17

my last post here seems to have been edited (?!?), but that is cool.  My congratulations to all participants, and my thanks for interesting games for me to follow.

(meow)

• _syLph_ at 2017-10-18

It was fun, I enjoyed all 4 games. Thank you all for the games and - most of all - thank you all for those delicious rating points, I have never been high but I imagine it's kinda like how I felt when I beat those higher rated players. Mmmmmmmmmh.

Also, I'm cool with you. That sentence still kinda triggers me, especially since there is no context this time around, but you will have to try harder if you want me to not like you. For now it's the opposite :)

• MisterCat ★ at 2017-10-18

your reward - a face off against the last two championship winners!

(m)

Return to forum

Reply to this topic