Organs Game of Empathy

10 replies. Last post: 2006-03-30

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Organs
  • MeanRat at 2006-03-29

I guess there will be a high ammount of hits on several organs. it all will come down to the point where all the well known organs have been entered.

• Dustin at 2006-03-29

lungs scored much higher than lung but kidney scored higher than kidneys. Weird.

• Ed Collins at 2006-03-29

And EYES scored noticeably higher than EYE. INTESTINE and INTESTINES were about evenly split.

I think most of us are all hoping that someday to guess whether to pick a plural or not won't be an issue. Richard?

• Judy at 2006-03-29

That is the toughest thing to decide…singular or plural? I got lucky, but then for ALL THE TIMES I guessed the WRONG one, I think I had a win coming!! LOL

• Bryan at 2006-03-29

I think that trying to guess plural vs. singular is silly. I hope they will change the game to eliminate that issue.

• Bill Collins at 2006-03-29

I just hope people put the “THE's” in their movie titles. I did.

• Iluvatar at 2006-03-30

Looks like I'm the only one to type an organ called Hammond? or church organ? :-)

• Ed Collins at 2006-03-30

Hammond, pipe, donate, church, pianos, etc., are all “cool” answers. Alas, as you can see, most players went the other route and simply listed the common organs of the human body.

It's too bad “cool” answers can't be given extra credit points. :)

• Judy at 2006-03-30

I thought of “replacement, “transplant”, and “donor” too, and just wasn't sure many would also think of those.

• Bill Collins at 2006-03-30

As a bonus word I put glands, Nobody else did. :(

Return to forum

Reply to this topic