what i dont like Game of Empathy

8 replies. Last post: 2006-04-15

Reply to this topic Return to forum

what i dont like
  • Cindy at 2006-03-25

i like the game of empathy, i sometimes forget to play cuz its not on my game sheet, not in bold or something to remind me to look and play.

also, for instance the picnic items, some people put hamburger and some hamburgers, i think it would be nice if the plurals could somehow be eliminated

just a thought :)

• BIG BAD WOLF at 2006-03-26

It would be hard to automaticly eliminate plurals since it could be spelled different ways (with only a s, or es, or something like mouse & mice which mess things up)

I just wish they would get rid of the rule which limits you to pick one or the other, and should be able to pick both if you want - since the point of the game is to try to figure out what others might think, well I think some are going to put sigular and some put plural, but yet I'm unable to list everything I think will be said. That is unfair in my opinion.

• Bryan at 2006-03-26

I also wish Empathy would show up on my list of games!

As for plurals, why not just drop “s” or “es” from the end of any word that has it when doing the comparison? This would be easy and would catch 98% of the cases. Sure, things like mouse/mice would slip through but this would be much better overall.

I wouldn't want to eliminate the rule which limits you from picking both, because the idea of the game is to list ten different things. Listing two versions of the same word wouldn't be as fun.

• Cindy at 2006-04-01

definatly needs to be more noticable, when i first read that there was this new game, i kept going to the list of games to find it, and of course it wasnt there. then, one day i happened to glance to the left and saw it there. i still forget about it alot, i missed the last 5 games (i guess it i my own stupidity) but i would like to see it BOLD and even moved up on the list under MyGames possibly. I do like the game alot, i just am constantly kicking myself for forgetting about it!

• CleverHunk steven cullum at 2006-04-13

what I dont like:

people who spit 5 times a minute(yes you gino)

anti-social,anti-feminist negative rap(i REFUSE TO CALL IT MUSIC)

people who sleep in church

wet socks

mondays

war

cheesy elevator music(whats wrong with quiet occcationally)

people who push on the bus

people with garlic breath on the bus(yes you gino)

computer viruses

finding fresh gum on the bus seat

telemarketers

chopping onions

people who fart on the bus

the jerry springer show

opera music

• Figilano at 2006-04-14

did you ever consider buying a car or ride a bicycle instead of taking the bus? ;)

• CleverHunk steven cullum at 2006-04-14

are you suggesting I should be out peddling my ass?lol

• Figilano at 2006-04-15

why not? keeps you fit, you know… ;)

Return to forum

Reply to this topic