world's greatest bands / performers Game of Empathy

6 replies. Last post: 2006-03-20

Reply to this topic Return to forum

world's greatest bands / performers
  • Ed Collins at 2006-03-20

I find it intersting that the performer who performed during the pregame ceremonies at the 2002 Super Bowl, who performed during halftime at the 2005 Super Bowl, who is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the most successful composer in popular music history, who has written or co-written over 50 top ten hits (more than any other songwriter), who has been performing for more than 40 years, only received TWO votes!

I’m talking, of course, about Paul McCartney.

• Eduard at 2006-03-20

but look how many votes goes to The Beatles :)

• Figilano at 2006-03-20

Honestly, most Europeans do not care at all for the Super Bowl. ;)

Over here in Europe, btw, Robbie Williams is one of, if not the, greatest entertainer of today. As I take it, in America he is not well known at all, despite his efforts to convince the americans with the “Feel”-video (Robbie as cowboy in an american setting).

That was one difficulty of the “greatest performers”-question. Where do the players come from, and whom do they consider to be “great”?

• klaashaas at 2006-03-20

It seems that people from North-west Europe did best in this round. The occupied 8 spots of the top 10 (3 norway*, 2 finland, 2 netherlands, 1 gemany).

Could it mean that most empathy players come from this region (yeah, flags in the detail result page would be neat!)?

Or is the north-western europeans music taste a mix of eastern europeans' taste and the america’s taste?

Or doesn’t it say anything at all? :-)

*3 norway, from which one couple... with such a empathy, I see a great future for you two!:)

• Tasmanian Devil at 2006-03-20

Thanks! ;-)

• CleverHunk steven cullum at 2006-03-20

not everyone is a sports zombie(boring)

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]