About the next championship? Dots and Boxes

9 replies. Last post: 2005-08-20

Reply to this topic Return to forum

About the next championship?
  • The King at 2005-08-07

Does a new championship start one week after the top league finishes or one week after whichever league finished last finishes. I'm posting this question here simply because the dots championship just ended a week ago so it seemed fitting.

• ypercube at 2005-08-07

Does a new championship start one week after the top league finishes or one week after whichever league finished last finishes?

It's the second. So, we have to wait a bit.

• The King at 2005-08-07

ah i see, thank you

• arno at 2005-08-19

is sign myself in for the championship, but I can't sees wich group i belong, a few weeks ago I sign myself in

arno

• ypercube at 2005-08-20

Arno, from your MyGames page, or better from a dots game page (you'll see it at the right) there's a link that says dots.ch.5.4.2

That's your group. 5th championship, 4th level, 2nd tournament (of the 8 at the 4th level).

• arno at 2005-08-20

thx, it's al little bit strainge I have a rank of 1841 the rest of them 1400/1300

• ypercube at 2005-08-20

It's your first championship, so you start from the bottom level. It's no surprise most of your opponents have low rating. If you play according to your high ranking, you'll get to play to higher levels. The first 2 of every group are guaranteed to go one level up.

• Tasmanian Devil at 2005-08-20

Also, if you manage to get to top-10 before the next championship, you will advance directly to league 1. This seems to be within reach.

• arno at 2005-08-20

thx for everyone's answers, I'm nr. 13 on the moment :(

good luck everybody in the championship(s)

Return to forum

Reply to this topic