CONGRATS TO CORNE!!!!!! :) :) :) StreetSoccer

10 replies. Last post: 2003-11-18

Reply to this topic Return to forum

CONGRATS TO CORNE!!!!!! :) :) :)
  • Subtleblue at 2003-11-09

Congratulations to corne!! In a close overtime match against subtleblue, he came out victorious to clinch the first soccer league championship. Great job!!!

And thanks for inventing the game! :)

• klaashaas at 2003-11-10

Congrats, Corne!

• FC Cwali at 2003-11-10

Thanks!!!!! :)

Now I can forget the 0-1 in the last minute of extra time against you, Klaashaas.

When the whole competition is finished, I will make a league-overview and rank-view in a soccerlike way, and place a link to that in this forum.

So that you see all endscores, and goals scored and against, and so. Then you see I won 7 times by 3-2, 4 in extra time. I think the highest score in this league was 6-3?

It's still unclear who get a place in the highest 11, to stay in the highest league.

Players of new countries seem to make promotion to the first league.

• klaashaas at 2003-11-10

I'm looking forward to your stats! It's clear to me that, just like what happens in real football, you've won the league in your games against the small teams, not in your games against the big teams! :->

• Subtleblue at 2003-11-10

Embarressingly enough, the worst score was not 6-3, but a 7-0 route by Mac S of myself. I think the last three goals were punishment for losing to corne and costing him the championship:) Actually, it had more to do with Mac S's incredible rolls of the die. He had something like 10 or 11 6's over the course of the game and another 6 or 7 4's and 5's. Here's the link. http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=87749

Instead of playing me, he should have gone to Las Vegas or Monte Carlo

• Ricardo (Santos) at 2003-11-10

Congratulations Corne! My biggest loss was the 3-6 against Riverstone :)

• Ricardo (Santos) at 2003-11-10

Actually it was just 1-2 after the first half, 2-2 in the second halfs first minute, 3-3 with just 5 minutes (41st move) left of the game. In the last 4-5 minutes Riverstone (Germany) made 3 goals!!! against Santos (Brazil). I still do not know what happened to the players and the game, but as a coach I will follow it up after the tournament. :)

• bachkiesel at 2003-11-11

Congrats too Corne and all other big teams. :-)

and Ricardo, i can tell you what happens too the players in the second half of the game. They were flying with their second lunge, they were hungry after goals, and all because they just lost against Holland (netherlands aka klaashaas), where they stood and stumbled over their own feet. ;-)

• K Fyhn at 2003-11-11

Yes, I also send my congratulation to Corne!

It seems reight that the inventor of the game wins the first championship!

I am looking forward to play in the best league next season, it will be a great challenge!

• Mac S at 2003-11-18

I have already congratulated Corne privately but that's no reason not to repeat it here…

Congrats Corne on winning the first ever LittleGolem StreetSoccer tournament!

And thanks to everyone who participated, it was a really fun event and I will be back for the next season, when I can hopefully finish 1 place higher :)

Mac S

Return to forum

Reply to this topic