Bug - rating? StreetSoccer

5 replies. Last post: 2003-08-19

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Bug - rating?
  • Ricardo (Santos) at 2003-08-18

I am wondering if this is correct: The last game I won (http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=68865)

I only got one (1)! rating point? Les Hazlett on the other hand lost 12 points!!! The game before which I also won I only got three (3) rating points (http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=68127)

Daniel on the other hand lost 11 points! Normally the amount of points loosing and winning is the same. Before in streetsoccer as well as in other games one usually gets between 7 and 15 points.

Normally I do not care so much about my rating in other games but in StreetSoccer it is another thing :) There are so many Dutch in the top right now :) and you know, soccer and Brazil… ;)

Another bug is the list of your games where games that I have won it says that I have lost them and the other way around???

• Ricardo (Santos) at 2003-08-19

Now I am just about finishing another game but I do not dare to finnish it because I will anyway not get any more rating points… It is a bit sad and dissapointing winning games without getting any better rating.

• Tore S at 2003-08-19

The reason is most likely that you have finished so many games that you have achieved 'established' rating. When you finish a game against a player with 'non-established' rating the rating change is insignificant.

I have experienced the same as you and it is irritating not to get paid for a superb victory, but it is necessary for the rating system to behave this way.

Keep on winning and your rating will raise…..:)

• Ricardo (Santos) at 2003-08-19

OK! Thanks, I think I have understood the reason now :)

• FC Cwali at 2003-08-19

Against Florish I won and got 0 rating points. Florish lost 9 rating points. I think it was Florish first finished game, so that must be the reason.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic