get no Email for new password General forum

6 replies. Last post: 2019-02-08

Reply to this topic Return to forum

get no Email for new password
  • Jonny at 2018-12-15

hello, i changed my Mail adress in my contact infos and automaticly i get a new password, but i get no Mail with the new Password. Someone else with the same problem or how i can manage it? (Its my secound account here)

• The_Burglar at 2018-12-15

check spam

• Jonny at 2018-12-16

i have no spam ordner

• The_Burglar at 2019-02-07

Check all mail

• David Ploog at 2019-02-08

This is an actual problem, not related to spam at all. I had to persevere through many email accounts until I could finally register at LG.

• David Ploog at 2019-02-08

To give more details: the following email providers did not work:

web.de, gmx.com (two large, standard free email providers), fu-berlin.de, uni-hannover.de (two German university mail providers)

What did work for me was zoho.com. The problem is not about spam. Naturally, I checked all of the spam folders right away. I think that the LittleGolem emails do not get sent out in some cases.

This is an actual problem because I am sure that LG misses players who just give up after trying once or twice. If the issue cannot be found (or is too hard to fix), the registration process should at least state that some emails may not work, and indicate some that do work.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]