Again...what was that website where u can see your win-rate against another player? General forum

6 replies. Last post: 31 hours ago

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Again...what was that website where u can see your win-rate against another player?
  • kp4to at 2018-12-06

Again...what was that website where u can see your win-rate against another player?

• klaashaas at 43 hours ago

You can see that if you install the extension BiggerGolem, which you can find here: https://github.com/apetresc/BiggerGolem.

• MisterCat at 42 hours ago

I installed BG for Chrome, installed fine, running, icon on top, etc.  I don’t see any change, and I don’t see how to bring up the statistics screen shown above.  Please advise. Thanks. Meow.  Happy Holidays.

• klaashaas at 41 hours ago

If you click on my name to see my profile, you’ll see our statistics. We’ve only played once. If you click on the list of reversi 10x10 games I have played (on my profile) every game between us is highlighted.

Hope it makes sense.

• MisterCat at 40 hours ago

Oh, NOW I see; you have to click on an individual name, and get stats vs. a specific person.  OK, it is something.  This is not as useful to me as Alan Hensel’s old Grease Monkey extension, where you could bring up your stats by GAME as opposed to by NAME; that one no longer works.  But who am I to complain? - these are all free projects being contributed by Golem members, so I am thankful.  As far as I can tell, this is about all Bigger Golem will do for me, since I don’t play any of the games where it supposedly fixes the display.  If there IS another feature that I am missing, please let me know. And, of course, MY THANKS for your reply to my question!   :)

• kp4to at 31 hours ago

Thanks Klaashaas

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]